• Similar Content

• angusryall
    • zhonghao
      By zhonghao
      Hi there - first of all I guess I should ask how / where I should post my question as there doesn't seem to be a 'place' for it.  It concerns adjusting the size for the Featured Picture Box section which I just purchased. I contacted the developer Ryan Varley who suggested I should go to (http://www.pagelines.com/forum/forum/68-store-products/) to post my question so that it can help other people. However there is no option to place a question for Ryan Varley sections and under the Pagelines section there is no option for Featured Picture Boxes. 

I would like to resize the boxes as my understanding is that they change dynamically depending on the size of the container they are in. So for example if i have 3 boxes they will be much larger than having 4 boxes in a row. Ryan said to change the padding via css but after looking at the page with the developer tools in Chrome I have no idea how to do this. I have selected and changed padding values for everything I can find relating to the boxes on the page but only seem to be able to chop off the top/bottom of the box or change the navigation menu placement ! I have temporarily solved the problem by just placing 4 boxes on the row but I would like to have only 3 so any help would of course be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
      Richard

• manojgupta26
    • manojgupta26