Sign in to follow this  
luckyman24

iBlogPro and price-calc

luckyman24

Hi, after installing iBlogPro the Plugin price-calc crashes. In the admin area i cannot change prices. Only withe page. Frontpage with calculator does not appear. Does anybody have the same problem? Greetings!

bryan-hadaway

I'm guessing the "price-calc" plugin is for a shopping cart? Can you please provide a link to the site, and let us know if you're using the latest versions of WordPress and PageLines. Thanks, Bryan

cmunns

What do you mean it doesn't work? I just tried it out and aside from some styling that needs to be applied the functionality does seem to be there despite the fact that on the plug-in page it's only compatible up to 2.8.3

luckyman24

Hi, the calculator does not appear on the site. ive got iblogpro... when you try, it appears? greez

catrina

Hello, Have you tried getting in touch with the plugin creator to see if they have some kind of fix for the problem you're having with changing prices in the admin section? There's also a support forum for the plugin here, in case that might help.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse