Sign in to follow this  
newhope

Feature Thumb size

newhope

I want to increase the size of the Feature thumbs in StationPro....I found the pro.css after changing the size, I get a shadow box, the size of the initial thumb (50x30) and the Feature Media does not resize.....any suggestions

catrina

Hi, Can you please send me a link to your website? The shadow box you are getting is probably a result of how the other surrounding elements "react" to the thumbnail resizing. How much bigger do you want the thumbs to be?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

catrina

Hello, Do you still have the code adjustments that you saved in the pro.css file? If so, it would help to paste the code adjustments here to help us see how they might've triggered the effect that you're getting.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

newhope

from pro.css .thumb_nav #featurenav a span.nav_thumb, #featurenav a span.nav_thumb span.nav_overlay{ width: 100px; vertical-align: middle; height: 60px; display: block; float: left;

newhope

also how do I change the "feature" image to resize...do I just change the size of the image

cmunns

The overlay that you see is an image used to show which thumb is active, but it's an image. So it would have to be removed or resized in a graphics program. and, yes you would change the size of the feature image.

newhope

great....looking for the image name...do you know the name...not showing up on an inspect

cmunns

the overlay is here url("../../images/highlighttext2.png") which probably won't need to change. and the color gradient is here url("../../images/highlightbg-blue.png")

newhope

thanks....sorry for not getting back...I was in Logo Hell...it worked...more questions to come

bryan-hadaway

Great, just in case... make sure to post different topics for well... different topics :). Thanks, Bryan