Sign in to follow this  
foggervisicom

station pro 3.0

foggervisicom

I must say I am disappointed you are charging customers who purchased the original Station pro for the new 3.0 version..It seems there are improvements that are standard in the premium them business.. Also the theme price is on the higher end of premium themes so erg it would follow that upgrades would be free or nominal..I am not some disgruntled buyer..I still think the theme is very good..I just do not see the upgrade philosophy here.. Thank you

cmunns

Hey Dan, we respect your position and continue to support all versions of our premium products for those who choose to not upgrade

foggervisicom

Ok sorry for the typos on that post..Yes Im basically a happy customer just not willing to purchase the 3.0 versions..I also do not require any support anymore for the current version of the Station pro theme I have so that should make you happy..:)

bryan-hadaway

Hi Dan, we're always happy to provide support if you need it. Like most things in life if you buy a product you're not entitled to lifelong products free of charge. If you bought a 2009 car, you wouldn't receive a free 2010 car upgrade, because you saw the first Die Hard, you wouldn't get 2, 3, 4 for free as well. In order for the developers to continue their hard work on new versions of themes and new themes altogether they have to make a living like anyone else. I hope you understand and I just wanted to give you an explanation as you're concern is a reasonable inquiry. Thanks, Bryan