Sign in to follow this  
serviceteamit

Footer Columns - Framework 2.4.1

serviceteamit    0
serviceteamit

Hi,

I recently purchased Framework 2.4.1 Developer and deployed, however, footer columns now don't show correctly as they show more than one column! In the Lite version they showed a single column correctly.

Website URL: ocrblogs.org.uk
Framework Version: 2.4.1
WordPress Version: 3.5.1
Plugins in Use: N/a
Server/Host: Self Hosted

Was something changed in the Framework build? I've looked through the documentation to see how to enable footers, and it should be correct.

Thanks in adavance.

serviceteamit.co.uk

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

I have visited your site and found no Footer columns section active. I recommend you take a look at our documentation which has more information on Footer Columns and how to alter the number of columns.

http://support.pagelines.me/docs/sections/footer-columns-sidebar/

Please search our forums, before posting!

serviceteamit    0
serviceteamit

Hi,

I have visited your site and found no Footer columns section active. I recommend you take a look at our documentation which has more information on Footer Columns and how to alter the number of columns.

http://support.pagelines.me/docs/sections/footer-columns-sidebar/

Hi,

Yes I removed them as it was showing multiple columns even with one column selected in the Pagelines setting for Header and Footer.

Thanks.

greenfly    230
greenfly

is this resolved or would you like to add the footer and have us take a look? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

serviceteamit    0
serviceteamit

Hi,

I've added it to the More Foot for now. I'll read up on the Footer options in the documentation. My only gripe, albeit very small, is that it was working fine before I deployed the Framework!

Thanks for your help.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Ok - let us know how you get on after after consulting the documentation 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"