Sign in to follow this  
cptnemo

Simplicitate - Meny drop down problem

cptnemo+    1
cptnemo

Hi,

Can´t get the Meny drop down to work properly. Take a look at http://minecrafttournament.net and you understand the problem. 

Best regard´s and thanks for a great theme!

Kristoffer

Rob    547
Rob

Hi Kristoffer,

Have you added any custom code or plugins lately?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

cptnemo+    1
cptnemo

Hi Rob,

No fiddling around :-) Clean installation.

First  I imported the settings file.

"If you want a configuration similar as the demo site please download this settings file that you can unzip and import into PageLines here that will automatically apply the Simplicitate layout."

It´s no plug-in conflict, I turn them all of and the problem is still there. Think I have tried anything except custom CSS. 

I have a another site also with a clean installation, same problem. 

Latest Framework.

Follow Tmeister Theme instruction

Rob    547
Rob

In that case, I'll have to defer the support to the developer and will alert management to the issue. 

I apologize for the delay and appreciate your kind patience as we strive to get a solution for you.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

cptnemo+    1
cptnemo

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the quick replay. I am afraid it was a rookie mistake by me. 

Solved by uncheck the boxes:

Nav Classic & BrandNav Section - Drop Down Handling 
Select which to show
Enable Drop Down Navigation?Enable Shadow on Drop Down Menu?Enable Arrows on Drop Down Menu?

meilena    8
meilena

Thank you for advising we will mark this issue as resolved.

Meilena Hauslendale

PageLines.com

"A Better Way to Build Websites"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• hhuhman
      By hhuhman
      I have installed the PageLines framework and the Simplicitate child theme -- and activated it. However, it's not appearing on my site and I don't see any options for it. Not sure at all what I'm doing incorrectly and greatly appreciate your help!

P.S. Do you have any documentation for using this child theme? That way, I can hopefully avoid bugging you with future questions!
    • ashbybp
      By ashbybp
      Hello,

I tried to use the 'sexy snips' code to center the navigation for simplicitate, a couple of plug-ins (now deleted) from wp, as well as other code found in the forums. alas, nothing has worked. 

just to be clear, before i posted to the forums i deactivated all of my plugins. i tried the code in every one of the sections available (since i figured it was possible i put it in the wrong 'section'). so far, no love. 

is anyone able to provide some simple code i can put in the 'custom code section' which might work with this theme to center the navigation? 

oh, and while i'm on here (heheheh) is there any way to switch to very simple text navigation? the buttons for this theme are rather 'bulky'. if not, no worries. i'm more concerned about centering the nav in any case.

by the way, everyone who's responded on these forums have been awesome. it's such a relief (and very refreshing) for those of us with no coding skills to be helped in such a friendly way. thanks again. :) 

i'm so glad i bought this software. i was terrified i'd end up without support again. - let me know if you need a testimonial. 

cheers,
      mary
    • ashbybp
      By ashbybp
      Using 2.4.3 Framework with the Simplicitate Theme. I removed this theme because there were other bugs in it, and I thought this might be one of them, but when I returned to the framework as theme the subnav still didn't show up. 

I have double checked the parent and child pages were properly assigned, and have used several browsers to see if perhaps it was a Google Chrome issue. So far, the subnav doesn't show up in Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, or Opera. 

Currently, the site can be viewed at http://ashbybp.com/wp. It is live, but not advertised as yet. When it goes live it will be at http://ashby-bp.com.

I am the complete opposite of web-guru. I have no idea if any plug-in could affect this site and wouldn't know where to begin in terms of removing them to help. All I know is navigation is going to be seriously hampered until this is sorted. Any assistance would be very greatly appreciated.  

Thank you.
    • cptnemo
      By cptnemo+
      Hi,

Text not readable in news in the small "menybar" in a blog post. Same with the left and right arrows. It´s hard to see and read.

How do I change the colors? 

The problem is also in the Simplicitate demo. http://pagelines.tmeister.net/simplicitate/2012/08/28/morbi-in-tortor-metus/

And in my website http://minecrafttournament.net/the-ladder/.

Best regards,

Kristoffer