Sign in to follow this  
firedancer014

Google Chrome feature display issue

firedancer014

We are building a new site and just recently installed the theme, however, all feature media are not displaying correctly in Google Chrome. http://deathtostatic.com/ Any help you can offer will be great.

bryan-hadaway

I'm seeing it fine in Chrome, so I'll need you to explain further what exactly is wrong and ideally show a screenshot. Thanks, Bryan

firedancer014

Sorry for the delayed response. Here's what I'm seeing. formatting-_issue.png

cmunns

I just checked in Chrome as well and it looks awesome! I viewed Chrome on Mac, are you viewing it on PC and are others getting the same thing?

firedancer014

I was viewing it on a PC. Haven't seen it, in Chrome, yet on any other computers. Looks great in Firefox and IE, but my current version of Chrome still looks like the feature image is pushed down. Any idea what CSS property could be causing this?

bryan-hadaway

Are you using the latest, updated version of Chrome? Perhaps you're using an old Beta version? Do you have any plugins/add-ons installed on Chrome? Thanks, Bryan

satnightfoodies

I all of the suden started having the same issue. I wonder if the chrome cache gets corrupted. Main system just started showing weird, went to another chrome browser on and all fine. Both OSX. Noticed when i added second feature. Originally i had only one configured.

cmunns

Different look in the same Chrome browser? Only when you have two features? Did you test the cache theory?