Sign in to follow this  
freshlydesigned

Add underline to branding div

freshlydesigned    1
freshlydesigned

Hi, I;d like to add a simple underline to the branding div that runs across the top but am getting very frustrated trying CSS that may or may not be right.  Have just tried this but now joy.

.branding_wrap fix
{
border-style:solid;
border-bottom:1px solid #ffffff;
}

....please can someone help.

Thanks

J

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

The code you have isn't correct, you should try without the border-style: solid, as you have already declared it with border: 1px solid white;

See my image - http://cl.ly/image/2E261P3f2d1C

Please search our forums, before posting!

freshlydesigned    1
freshlydesigned

Thanks Danny, although I've just changed it to the below and it still doesn't work.....??

.branding_wrap fix
{
border-bottom:1px solid #fff;
}

Danny    1,327
Danny

Try using a PageLines override #page at the beginning of your code, if that doesn't work, then you may want to target the branding .content div instead.

freshlydesigned    1
freshlydesigned

Got it working with this.....

.section-branding .mainlogo-link, {
  border-bottom:1px solid #fff;
}

Danny    1,327
Danny

Great, nice job! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• richardjacruz
      By richardjacruz+
      I saw this website build with PageLines DMS:
      http://lupusla.org/
      I want to have a header that's VERY similar. However, with the fixed area, I'm struggling with how to do that. 
      I want to have a "super menu" under one of the tabs, and drop downs for others, a larger logo to the left like this, a search all the way to the right, and a call-to-action at the top like we see with "Donate" (I want "Request a Quote").
      What area (fixed or header) is best to use for this, and, within that area, what are the best sections to place?
      Thanks. 
    • Claude203
      By Claude203
      Could someone please suggest a way to get rid of the blue underline on all of our pulldown menus and on all hovered links (except within the pulldown menus where he background color of the link changes color with hover as desired)?

http://www.blackfives.org

We've tried CSS { text-decoration: none } but can't seem to get rid of this.

For example, this does not work:

#site a:link { text-decoration: none } #site a:visited { text-decoration: none } #site a:hover { text-decoration: none } #site a:active { text-decoration: none }  
      Thank you.
    • lemureyes
      By lemureyes
      I have been trying for hours to get my social media buttons to appear in my header with installing custom widgets, yet they are not exactly what I have in mind.

I would like it to just have the social media buttons all line up right next to my banner like it does in DMS. I am really lost on child pages and how to input custom code into pagelines. I am really just looking for a article that will help me out or a youtube video.

*Disclaimer my website does need a lot of work I am learning all of this as I go.*
    • tranthienkinh
      By tranthienkinh
      Hi everyone,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All of you

I'd like to insert a flash banner into the branding, how can I do this?
      Any idea? Please help me? Thanks a lot
    • studio12
      By studio12
      I created a Branding Area via the tutorial. Now every time I insert a new text box, the social media icons are also there. How do I get rid of the social media icons in new text boxes, but keep them in the text box in my branding area?  
      -thanks