Sign in to follow this  
bluefantail

Missing Footer?

bluefantail

I've been working with pagelines for a few sites now and love it! I'm building a site on my subdomain (si.bluefantail.com) and recently noticed the the footer is entirely missing? I've gone through all my custom CSS, the footer/header section, the drag and drop sections, site options. Basically EVERYTHING. I can't figure out why it's missing! I added the morefoot columns to the footer section, but that's not what I want. None of my branding is showing up in the site options (the watermark etc).

Help please!

Thanks,

Elijah

James B

Hi there, looking in your site in the inspector it's showing your using the footer columns sections in the footer now. Have you managed to resolve this? Your logo and the widgets are now displaying

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• yasinyaqoobi
      By yasinyaqoobi
      In the footer of my website, I can't find where Leasing is located. I have to remove it.

http://grandavenueshops.com/

• ideascurator
      By ideascurator+
      Hello Pagelines,   I no longer use pagelines services. I have deactivated the automatic annual payment. But it already charged to my credit card. Since I cancelled my contract before the end, Can I request to refund?
    • Anthony King
      By Anthony King+
      Hello,
      I am wanting to know what the status of the Pagelines Platform.
      I have noticed that there has been absolutely no updates on Platform 5 for over 8 months.
      Please tell me you haven't gone off on another tangent and going to build the next great solution
      and then leave all of us to have to completely rebuild our sites like we did for
      Pagelines, then DMS, then Pagelines Platform.
      I like what you build, but what you need to do is build one product and then make it better, rather than 
      abandoning it and building something else.
      You haven't done anything for so long that even WordPress is providing a warning.
      "Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress."
      So what is the Status. I mean if I am going to pay a monthly fee for a product, I don't want to pay for one
      that is no longer being supported. You have a great product, I'm not bashing it, I'm just wondering what 
      your next move is because I have business decisions to make for myself, and whether of not this is something
      I should stick with.

Please be kind enough to respond.

Thank You,
      Anthony
    • Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys!
      I have noticed that my primary sidebar becomes intermittently invisible when browsing through various blog articles on michaelkummer.com/blog.
      See:
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/z646sgoa3mfjl1j/Screenshot 2018-07-12 15.57.46.jpg?dl=0 and https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdledzzgginvwgv/Screenshot 2018-07-12 15.57.57.jpg?dl=0
      Upon refresh, the sidebar appears. I have been using the following CSS code to hide the sidebar on mobile without any issues. 
      @media only screen and (max-width: 993px) {
      /* hide sidebars */
           .plsb {
              display: none !important;
          }
      }
      I tried to add the following CSS to force the sidebar to show on screens that are wider than 994 pixels but to no avail. Any clue what could be causing this issue?
    • Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys!
      I am using the LESS/CSS Pagelines extension and tried to add the following code to make use of FontAwesome:
      a.c2a:before {
          content: "\f07a\00a0";
          font-family: "Font Awesome 5 Pro";
          Font-weight: 900;
          font-style: normal;
          font-weight: normal;
          text-decoration: inherit;
          padding-left: 4px;
      }

The issue is that as soon as I have the CSS via the Custom Styling text box, Pagelines (or the extension) strips out the backslashes (\). As a result, I had to abandon the CSS/LESS extension and instead add all my CSS code to a separate .css file.
      Is there a fix or workaround for this?
      Thanks
      Michael