franciscolarasirvent

uber menu submenu appears behind revolution slider

franciscolarasirvent    0
franciscolarasirvent

Hello, I put uber menu on my pagelines framework and also slider revolution. Now the problem is that the submenus run behind the slider. How can I fix this?

http://www.velpak.com.mx/inicio

post-45318-0-43660500-1366661316_thumb.j

Rob    547
Rob

Hi,

Evidently, there's a z-index conflict between the two products.   This is causing one (the slider) to be higher than the drop down list from UberMenu.

Remember that z-indexes reflect the level or layer at which an element appears.  So you'll need to contact the developers of both products and let them figure out the proper solution.  Unfortunately, nothing about PageLines is causing this. I use UberMenu extensively, and have no issues with it, or with our sliders.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

franciscolarasirvent

Hello, I put uber menu on my pagelines framework and also slider revolution. Now the problem is that the submenus run behind the slider. How can I fix this?

http://www.velpak.com.mx/inicio

Hi,

Evidently, there's a z-index conflict between the two products.   This is causing one (the slider) to be higher than the drop down list from UberMenu.

Remember that z-indexes reflect the level or layer at which an element appears.  So you'll need to contact the developers of both products and let them figure out the proper solution.  Unfortunately, nothing about PageLines is causing this. I use UberMenu extensively, and have no issues with it, or with our sliders.

Thank you, can I find this by myself? is there a way ti find the z index of both and modify it through page lines?

Rob    547
Rob

You can probably search for it via Chrome's Inspection Tools or Firebug for Firefox. However, the solution may need expertise with z-index that may best be provided by the plugin developers where the conflict exists. I'm sure that one or both of them could resolve this quickly.

franciscolarasirvent

How can I solve this z-index problem by myself?

franciscolarasirvent

You can probably search for it via Chrome's Inspection Tools or Firebug for Firefox. However, the solution may need expertise with z-index that may best be provided by the plugin developers where the conflict exists. I'm sure that one or both of them could resolve this quickly.

Thank you. Developers don't answer me and I'm in a hurry. Do you have an expert on pagelines whom I can pay to fix it?

Rob    547
Rob

I doubt you'll get any quicker response, but try http://www.pagelines.com/pros

The problem is that each product works fine, individually, in PageLines.  So it's clearly not PageLines causing the issue. It's the interaction between the two products.  I suspect there's a pre-set piece of code that's causing a conflict and that's something the developers will need to address.  In cases like this, usually Envato can expedite support if you let them know about it. Have you asked for help from CodeCanyon?

James B    436
James B

Hi there,

Try the following code in your custom css.

#rev_slider_3_1_wrapper {z-index:0;}

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B