Sign in to follow this  
thorstone137

Better Styling Integration coming?

thorstone137    0
thorstone137

Thanks! I'm glad to finally see an audio player section! 

That said, I expected true pagelines styling integration. Any chance of this coming?

Best Regards, Dustin

Best Regards! Pagelines = Innovation!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• richardjacruz
      By richardjacruz+
      I'm building a site at:
      http://dev.stevensoncraneservice.com/
      and I followed the instructions on building a "branding" area in the header:
      http://docs.pagelines.com/tutorials/creating-a-branding-area
      But, if you see the image I've attached, you'll see that there's a lot of space between the nav and the slider. Is this something I need to control with CSS in the Custom code section, or is there something else I can do that's part of the header section?

Actually, what would also be nice is if I could put a divider line there... like an orange or a light gray.
      Thanks.
    • fancoder
      By fancoder+
      Is there a way to make the text bold in the testimonials section using CSS? Could anyone provide the CSS script for this? Thanks
    • jagipson
      By jagipson+
      I am curious. I added a Full width Map Section to my site. I was doing some research and I found this site https://snazzymaps.com/ where you can add javascript to your google maps. How can I added this code to change my map styles with your product?

[     {         "featureType": "administrative",         "elementType": "labels.text.fill",         "stylers": [             {                 "color": "#444444"             }         ]     },     {         "featureType": "landscape",         "elementType": "all",         "stylers": [             {                 "color": "#f2f2f2"             }         ]     },     {         "featureType": "poi",         "elementType": "all",         "stylers": [             {                 "visibility": "off"             }         ]     },     {         "featureType": "road",         "elementType": "all",         "stylers": [             {                 "saturation": -100             },             {                 "lightness": 45             }         ]     },     {         "featureType": "road.highway",         "elementType": "all",         "stylers": [             {                 "visibility": "simplified"             }         ]     },     {         "featureType": "road.arterial",         "elementType": "labels.icon",         "stylers": [             {                 "visibility": "off"             }         ]     },     {         "featureType": "transit",         "elementType": "all",         "stylers": [             {                 "visibility": "off"             }         ]     },     {         "featureType": "water",         "elementType": "all",         "stylers": [             {                 "color": "#3c7a95"             },             {                 "visibility": "on"             }         ]     } ]
    • kulmetehan
      By kulmetehan
      Hi guys,

Does anyone have an idea on how to style the Mobile/Responsive menu? Currently when I visit the website on a mobile phone I get the three barred menu option on the top right side of the website. When I click this, a menu slides in. It's a dark black menu with grey/white letters. I would like to edit this in to the websites theme/colors etc.

Any idea on how I can do this?
    • Claude203
      By Claude203
      I would like to know how to custom style the MediaBox Image element. Using the Google Dev tool, I see that it is called "img" and I suspect that this would be done using the "Inline CSS Styling" box but I haven't been able to figure out just how to do that. For example, I tried adding this CSS but with no affect:

img {  box-shadow: inset 0px 0px 10px rgba(0,0,0,0.5);  }

Could you please let me know where that image element is defined? Thank you.