Sign in to follow this  
jjherman

banners not aligning properly

jjherman    1
jjherman

http://goo.gl/vVGeR

That is my URL. When I'm logged in it looks great. When I'm logged out the images drop down far. I tried to switch up where I put the banners (content vs template) but it did not make a difference. I used to have the blog below the banner and it worked like that but that's not what I want anymore.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

You're not using the Banners section correctly, where you should have text you have an image and where you should add media such as an image, you have text. You also have some custom padding, I recommend you remove this, you have most likely added this in the padding option in the Banners settings.

Please search our forums, before posting!

jjherman    1
jjherman

Wow I had. Genius! The alignment is not perfect, exactly but it's looking pretty good.

This is solved. BTW, just got approved as an affiliate. HYPE HYPE HYPE. Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Aldo
      By Aldo
      I have an issue were only some computers see the top banner image repeat on the left and right side.
      The way I made the banner is with just a canvas background and placed an image. This was so the image will stretch to the max on either side.

see attached of the error with it repeating banner
    • lemureyes
      By lemureyes
      I have been trying for hours to get my social media buttons to appear in my header with installing custom widgets, yet they are not exactly what I have in mind.

I would like it to just have the social media buttons all line up right next to my banner like it does in DMS. I am really lost on child pages and how to input custom code into pagelines. I am really just looking for a article that will help me out or a youtube video.

*Disclaimer my website does need a lot of work I am learning all of this as I go.*
    • Aldo
      By Aldo
      I am working on a site that has a background graphic uploaded to a canves area, and a foreground graphic. The foreground has text and a head shot of a person. I have a foreground graphic I can hide the foreground so that the word don't run off the mobile device screen.

I what I like to do is keep a desktop version for wide screens and a mobile version for smaller screens. Is there a way in Pagelines to  do this?

• kellid
      By kellid
      Hello,

I'm trying to add a banner image in the header of my site between the logo and drop down login box to the right.  I've added code to my header.php file but it's above the header and not nested between these two points.  

[post='[ptiframe]61-afj1e3[/ptiframe]']Here[/post] is the code i've used in my header.php file and here is the site...

http://www.dev.modelalliance.org/

I am using pagelines framework, not DMS version 2.2.5.  

Any guidance with this would be Greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

Kelli
    • fritzfeger
      By fritzfeger
      Hi there, on the page http://agroblogger.de/regio/unternehmen/, there's the plugin Events Manager (from the Word Press PlugIn Directory) which lets you select any page as events list and, at the place where you insert the code, creates that list. Leaving your text and HTML above and below untouched. You can see the list (with only one entry) under the headline "Termine" in the middle of the page.

There's a banners section below the content, and the banners now also display the events list, each of them.

Can I suppress that somehow? I'd love to see the real banner text instead of what that shortcode produces.

Thank you! 
      Fritz