ContentBox Section updates

3 posts in this topic

This is a actually not a ContentBox question, but more a general question.  How can we know when a Pagelines section has been updated? If we find an update we want to use, how do we update? Will the info we entered in the original version, like say, images,  be lost when we update?

Hi Suerama 

If you got to Pagelines>dashboard and you make sure you're logged into the account with your Pagelines credentials you'll see a list of available updates in the panel to the right. Screenshot -

You'll be able to click on the various products which display in that box to updates from inside the dashboard panel.

Thank  you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• DMS Pro Tools Hide Section
      By Danielle Barcena+
      Hi there,
      I can't seem to find the hide section on mobile button etc. on my sections in DMS. I am a pro/club member and I have the DMS Pro Tools installed, but after searching long and hard in DMS and on the forum, I do not know where this is. Could someone provide a screenshot for me? maybe I dont have something installed properly. Thanks.
    • Heroes Section
      By hibbsy78+
      I just spotted the standalone Heroes section as opposed to the Elements>Hero section and I much prefer this layout with the larger text directly under the heading but again on mobile (iPhone) it screws the layout similar to the contact form 7 page (

• Sections will not update
      By fancoder+
      I have been trying unsuccessfully to change the content on a section I created several months ago by adding different content. When I publish and refresh the page nothing changes. Any ideas on how to rectify this would be appreaciated. the Site in question is thanks
    • 911 - deleted a section, site to launch today!
      By abuzzelli+
      I accidentally deleted the whole middle content portion of a site I need to launch today. Wasn't able to undo. Wondering if I can restore one of the database files from my backup buddy files. Not sure which one! Help please!
    • Navi section add text to the left of burger menu
      By funkyman
      Hi all,
      Is it possible to add some text like Menu to the left of the burger menu ?
      Only need it in the desktop version, not mobile.
      Have a beautiful one from