motionltd

Posts with Thumbs in sidebar?

motionltd    12
motionltd

Hi Guys. I'm a bit stuck. I am trying to recreate this website using Pagelines:

www.graemehunt.com

I am half way there with the sidebar and the list of posts, but struggling. I have used the Plugin 'Featured Category Widget' to get this far. But I want to get the text to the right of the image, not above or below. I just can't move it. This is my dev site.

http://dev.graemehunt.com

So my question is firstly, is there a PL section or plugin that can do this? And if not, is there some simple CSS I can use to the get the layout the same as the current site? which is www.graemehunt.com.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Ben

Ben

motionltd.com

catrina    103
catrina

If you're trying to use the featured images, I'm not sure what plugin would align these images and the text in that way. The only way I can think of would be to add the featured images and text to a text widget manually and use CSS to make the images float left and make the text float right.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

motionltd    12
motionltd

Hi Catrina

Thanks for the reply. I thought that might be the case! Back to the drawing board. Thanks for looking at it.

Cheers

Ben

Ben

motionltd.com

James B    436
James B

Hi Graham, try special recent posts - http://www.specialrecentposts.com/ that plugin will give that effect.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

motionltd    12
motionltd

Hi James, that is the perfect solution! Exactly what I needed. Thanks for your help.

Ben

motionltd.com