Sign in to follow this  
ghostlightcreative

WhiteHouse Pro center header logo

ghostlightcreative

I already uploaded our desired logo into theme optionsHow can I center the header logo? Usually we're able to in css? but not sure where it is for this theme. Thanks!

ghostlightcreative

Also, is there anyway I can add text below the logo, but above the navigation? Thanks.

cmunns

The easiest way to add text below the header without modifying files is to make it part of the logo image itself. For custom css like centering you can use the THEME OPTIONS > CUSTOM CODE > CUSTOM CSS area to input your css

ghostlightcreative

Well, I can't make it part of the image, because I have to add two individual links. How could I do that?

bryan-hadaway

Then you'll need to manually edit header.php. You can find it here: Appearance > Editor > Header (header.php) You should be able to easily find the area where the logo and title are and paste your code below. Thanks, Bryan

crewman

Hello, I was just wondering would the Search Engines be able to ???see and read??? static text (pure key words Header scripts Code) in the header if it is has same color as the header background. For example: white header-background and white text on it. The text will be invisible for the visitors but how about the Search Engines?