matt85

squared section is not centered

matt85    1
matt85

Hi, my squared section on my test homepage (removed url since problem is solved!) ist not centered. It hangs towards the left side of the page. However the above section "big text" is centered. So I guess it has to do something with the squared section. But I really have no idea why the squared section is not centered!? I do not use any custom css, it is a clean pagelines install. I hope someone can help me out with his. Thank you!

matt85    1
matt85

Tahnk you! Perfect section - prefect support!

- please mark as answered

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• microsqueek
      By microsqueek
      I have another A.Hannson plugin problem, which I'm hoping someone can help with. The Squared plugin allows you to add links, so the image takes you to a new page. Unfortunately, you can't decide whether it's in the same page (_self) or a new page (_blank). It always opens in a new page.

Do you have any suggestions for custom code that would instruct the plugin to open in the same window? I tried modifying the PHP files directly, but didn't have any effect.

You can see what I mean here: http://dev.transitionbydesign.org/projects - the two buttons on the top left have links.

Thanks!
    • microsqueek
      By microsqueek
      Hi Aleksander, quick question - is there a way to tell Squared to open a link in the same page instead of in a new one? Right now it's going to a _blank, but I don't really know how to tell it to stay _self.

I'm sure you know what I mean, but if you want an example, it's what happens when you click the top left box in the Squared section here: http://dev.transitionbydesign.org/home

Any thoughts?

Many thanks.
    • chules
      By chules+
      I am running Wordpress 3.8 and DMS Pro 1.1.5. I instaled Squared but can not figure out why I can't disable the arrows.  I have both options checked.  I wish to remove the arrows.  Is this possible and is Squared compatible with the versions I am running.  Attached is a screenshot showing my settings.

Thank you

Chules