Sign in to follow this  
JasonLA

css for jigoshop page pushing up?

JasonLA

Can't figure this one out, the jigoshop page has the main content area higher than the rest of my site. Only reason I noticed it was my logo 'sinks' into the store page too much. Any idea how to fix? 

Site: https://zoxstraps.com/

Jigoshop with incorrect css: https://zoxstraps.com/shop

Thanks!
Jason

Rob

Hi Jason,

I see that problem.  Evidently, something related to the CSS for Jigoshop is altering the margins or padding of the content area, pushing the navigation up, forcing it to overlay the branding.  I'm not sure how you've applied CSS to create the working branding merging neatly into the navigation area on the homepage.

You may want to look at that code, and see if it needs a specific page adjustment.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

JasonLA

Hey Rob, the only thing I did on the home page for css is

.section-branding .mainlogo-link, .section-branding .mainlogo-img {
    display: block;
    max-width: 100%;
    padding: 1.2em 1em 1em 0;
}

I'm trying to use firebug to see what I would even need to change but can't seem to find anything. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Rob

Jason,

We're unable to help with custom CSS or the effect of Jigo.  I'd recommend using Firebug, as you are.  Do you have the Jigo integration plugin implemented?

JasonLA

Yes, I have all the plugins implemented from Jigo to Pagelines. I've been using firebug and am completely lost, not sure what it could be.

Rob

Honestly, I can't see anything causing it either. You may want to invest in one of our Pros conducting an analysis as I don't think this is something that's going to be easily identified. 

One of my other colleagues may have a better perspective on this tomorrow, but I've scoured it and can't really find anything either.