getting 2 lines of pics in the carousel and only want 1 line

4 posts in this topic

Hopefully this is simple but I can't figure out how to only have one line of pics in the carousel. I have it set to show 5 at a time and now that I have 6 posts, I'm getting 2 lines of pics in the carousel.

I presume there is a simple setting somewhere but I can't figure it out.

Thanks for the help!!

Hi Terry,

Can you disable all non-PageLines plugins and see if this resolves your issue please. If the issue persists, can you take a screenshot of your Carousel settings please, so we can try to recreate the issue, as I have never encountered this before.

It was jQuery Updater Version 1.9.1. I deactivated it and things work fine now.

Thanks for the time and help!!

Here is a link to a screenshot of the problem.

1 person likes this

Thanks for informing us the cause of the issue and that it has been resolved, we appreciate it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• No Icons for Quick Slider, Rev Slider, Revolution slider
      By onlinedesigns4u
      Hi Guys, 
      I noticed this a while back but thought it happened back when there was security issues with the wordpress plugin revolution slider and thats why they disappeared, but thinking i was wrong now as mine are the DMS versions.
      Basically, my front end editor is missing the icons for;
      • Rev Slider
      • Revolution Slider
      • Quick Slider

What i've also noticed is a difference in how the menu tabs on the left hand side of the front end editor have changed. They were not styled like this before. Its like the css is off or something isnt quite right with the install somehow, somewhere.
      Even though the icons are missing for the slider sections. I can still drag them onto my pages and configure them, to a certain degree anyway.
      I tried adding the revolution slider to a page yesterday. But it wasnt responding to the way i had configured it. I choose a slide set for it to use and it took no notice. It just used every slide and every caption regardless.
      Leaving the revolution slider behind i took a look at the rev slider. Adding the correct images is fine. But i don't get any captions showing when i set them? Tried a few different options but nothing.
      Id like to know if my pagelines DMS 2 install is corrupt in anyway? Does anyone else's front end editor look the same as mine? Is anyone else missing the icons for the sliders and have no padding-right for the menu items?
      Is anyone using any of the sliders at the moment without issues?
      Im using the child theme 'Sophistique" which uses the revolution slider on the homepage. It works fine and its configured the way i want it using thh slide sets ive choosen so dont understand why it would be working inside the website.
      Any advice or help is appreciated. Thank for your time guys. Ben
    • for Carousel image breaking HTTPS
      By dgsarnow+
      I have DMS2 installed and my site is being served over HTTPS. However, I am getting an error that a placeholder image for Quick Carousel (which is not a being used on any of my pages) is being served over http://
      Mixed Content: The page at ''was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image ''. This content should also be served over HTTPS.
      How can I remove this?
      Found it. It was the Recent Posts Widget that was calling this little devil. I have removed the reference and all is well in SSL land.
    • Quick Carousel Breaking HTTPS
      By dgsarnow+
      I just updated to the new theme and I am now getting errors on my HTTPS site that the quick carousel is trying to deliver content through HTTP.
      Mixed Content: The page at ''was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script ''. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
      Can you please help me correct this issue?
    • PL Carousel height changes when switching images
      By Dave2
      I added the PL Carousel to my homepage and it seems to switch the height when it changes the displayed image. I have the images all set to the same size (height & width) so I am not sure why the carousel does this. It is a bit distracting in that it makes the page jerk up/down when the slide changes. Do I need to add a fixed height element around the carousel to stop this behaviour or is there some other setting I should use?
    • NextGen carousel gallery not working
      By spifferoony
      I inherited our website admin duties when our web design company went out of business, so I apologize in advance for my lack of technical expertise.  The NextGen Gallery is not loading in our carousel section on one of our pages.  It has been deactivated and reactivated but it still doesn't work.  I see this message:  "The plugin for the selected carousel mode (NextGen-Gallery or FlickrRSS) needs to be installed and activated." 
      Page link:
      Help..??  Anyone..?