Sign in to follow this  
alliedspearhead

Display Issue

alliedspearhead

Hi, I'm having one small issue with my theme. I've been editing the widths of my pages so that I could increase the size of embedded videos in my posts. This is the problem that cropped up: d636kl.png I figured a picture is worth 1000 words and would be better than a bad explanation on my part. :)

alliedspearhead

Poop, I just notice this problem as well: n3re3u.png

catrina

In the first screenshot: That gradient-looking image you see there is apart of the right sidebar background image and after adjusting the width of your posts, the image ended up just "sticking there" because that entire image wasn't adjusted to be smaller in width. The best way to fix it is to measure the width of the side bar, finding the image in your files, opening it up in Photoshop, making the image smaller in width by bringing the left side of it more towards the right while making sure the image is the exact width of the side bar, saving it, re-uploading it (using the original file name and file format). As for the bottom sidebars, try adjusting the width of the boxes in the CSS by increasing the width so that the Archives box gets nudged to the right.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

alliedspearhead

Thanks, that helped with the misaligned footer problem but for the life of me I can't fix that screwed up gradient.

cmunns

You can't provide a link? The screenshot isn't showing up anymore

cmunns

You could just get rid of the gradient all together, it's very subtle anyway with the sidebar so thin. Here is the CSS that would do it. Paste this in your custom code section `#contentcontainer #contentborder {background:none;}`