• Similar Content

• dawsonbarber
      By dawsonbarber+
      I added a background image to a container that has a textbox in it, then added a background overlay.
      The overlay "overlaid" the textbox content as well as the container background image.
      Fixing it was simple enough: I reduced the z-index on .pl-bg-overlay to 0.
    • evscicats
      By evscicats
      I have my site registered and activated.  When I click to add any Free or Pro extensions, I get a message stating package not available.  (see attachment)

• Buishi
      By Buishi
      Hi there,

I'm having the following problem: I set up a scroll spy on my homepage, and put several sections throughout the homepage with .scroll-headers (for example: <h4 class="scroll-header" title="Testimonials">Testimonials</h4>). The problem is, the menu highlighting doesn't change as I scroll, only the last menu item remains highlighted. Any idea what's going on? See here:

http://designmancan.com/CLL/
    • webbdo
      By webbdo+
      I did try a new plugin that did mix up my header and other boxes on site webbdo.com. 

I have fixed the most but I´m not able to fix the header. It´s now follows when scrolling down. I want it to be fixed at the top... How do I enable that, have try several things but do not get it correct.

Where do I manage those settings. I want the shadow (from footer all the way to header top) to follow all the way to the to as well..
    • 5te4
      By 5te4
      How do I change the height of the fixed section? (free version)