Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AnyLoop Anyloop Inquiry

2 posts in this topic

I would like to inquire about anyloop section for pagelines before ill buy..
Check the positions available. it is showing 5. I want to use this anyloop section so I can show 20 posts from a custom post type . is that possible with this? Let me know.

You can choose to display 1000 posts if you really wanted to. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• How to select a different template for custom post type and it's child?
      By ketri+

When I select a page template for a custom post type page, it also selects the same template for the children of this custom post type. 
      I want to have my custom post type template as a heavily customized loop that I've developed myself, and the children (they are articles) as a completely another template.
      Is there a function that would allow me to select different templates for them on DMS?

Thank you very much in advance.
    • Change Search Query Parameter from 'S' to 'Q'?
      By rijans
      Is it possible to change query parameter from s to q of navbar search form? 
      I mean how can I make it work to have the URLs like instead of
      This will let me integrate Self hosted Google Custom Search into my site - as Google CSE JS works (listens to) with Q only.
      Which line of which file should I edit if I have to do it by changing code?  *Also I want to make sure my search page template stays same.
    • Responsive media query isn't working
      By rijans
      I want my post excerpt thumbnails disappear when the screen width is 700px or less. So I used following:
      @media only screen  and (max-width : 800px) { .post-header .post-thumb img { display: none; } }   Not working!   Also I want to hide a class when the screen width is equal or less than 500px. so I used:   @media only screen    and (max-width : 500px) {   .socialfontheader {display:none;} }   Not working!  
    • Add Starbar into HTML of Custom Post Type
      By dawsonbarber+
      Hi Enrique
      I want to add a Starbar to a Custom Post Type.
      I've tried to simply copy/paste the full section code from the source code, but the animation doesn't happen.
      Any idea on what I'm missing/doing wrong?

• No <h1> Tag for Blog Post Titles & Custom Post Type Post Titles?
      By dawsonbarber+
      I just noticed that blog posts use <h2> for the post title. Custom post type posts also default to <h2>.
      I checked the source code on a number of posts and couldn't find any evidence of an <h1> tag.
      Just to see what would happen, I enabled Legacy mode, checked the source code, and saw that blog post titles and custom post type post titles were both wrapped in <h1> tags.
      What's the deal with this?