Sign in to follow this  
pspr

Fixed Nav Bar All Pages Showing

pspr

Hi on my fixed nav bar. Every page that I have created is showing.... How do I elimenate pages from the fixed nav bar?

James B

Hi there, you'll need to create a custom menu in appearance>menus from the main wp area. Then you can select the pages you want to include in your menu and assign it to the relevant navbar.

To find out more on custom menus check out - http://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

pspr

Is the fixed nav bar the same as the classic nav bar because I don't see where I can asign pages into a fixed nav bar...

pspr

Thanks for your help james... Figured it out my man. Still need some help on the feature slider tho.. I have no idea whats wrong with that

James B

Glad you got it sorted.

Just for reference in case anyone else viewing this post has the same issue. You can add a menu to the fixed nav in Pagelines>site options>navbar, there's a drop down to set a menu

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B