Sign in to follow this  
LaurelRidgeR

Pagelines General Questions - Confused

LaurelRidgeR    0
LaurelRidgeR

Hello

I have used pagelines for my websites and had the station pro downloaded. I upgraded to the new framework and have had no luck converting my sites over, it is simply 100% different from using the old method, and I find it rather confusing and tedious to work with even after the tutorial, but. I am learning I guess.

When I open pagelines there is a prompt to log into your pagelines account to upgrade but I cant do anything past that, is there some sort of error or did I not buy the upgraded services?

Can I get the upgraded services with support for a pro-rated cost?  I really need some help here, this is very confusing and I cant make site updates I need to, feeling very stuck

HELP!

catrina    103
catrina

When I open pagelines there is a prompt to log into your pagelines account to upgrade

Can you please take a screenshot or describe where exactly you're seeing this?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

LaurelRidgeR    0
LaurelRidgeR

I am seeing it on the update to 2.41 It says to click here to activate pagelines account and then goes nowhere.

Rob    547
Rob

As Catrina points out, it's very helpful to us to provide a screenshot.  Once we have this, we can provide more accurate assistance.

Can you also describe how you installed PageLines Framework and what theme is presently Active at Dashboard > Appearance > Themes?

Also, did you change the folder name or install it somewhere other than /wp-content/themes/ ?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

LaurelRidgeR    0
LaurelRidgeR

here is the screenshot of what I am looking at.

When I click on the top to update it does absolutely nothing. 

pagelines_zpscb4166fe.jpg

catrina    103
catrina

I'm quite certain the link should lead to PageLines > Dashboard so you can go to the Your Account tab and enter your PageLines credentials there. Once you do that, you should be able to update.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse