Sign in to follow this  
dreamsight

Split Slider

dreamsight+    8
dreamsight

Hello, i've purchased Split Slider from the store. Looks great, exactly what i'm looking for. No complaints other than i'm struggling to edit the size through CSS. After getting it how i want (full width, 400px height) in Firebug, im having a hard time getting it over through the CSS. If i could get the correct code headings for changing the size of the slider, i'd appreciate it hugely.

#split-slider .sl-slide, #split-slider .sl-slides-wrapper, #split-slider .sl-slide-inner {
  1. positionabsolute;
  2. width100%;
  3. height400px;
  4. top0;
  5. left0;
}

#split-slider .sl-slider-wrapper {
width: 100%;
height: 400px;
overflow: hidden;
position: relative;
}

I've tried using the above with no luck. Look forward to hearing back.

Jenny    33
Jenny

This is in the wrong forum so I'm moving this for you.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

ahansson89    57
ahansson89

If you want to do it your way you will have to do:

#split-slider .sl-slider-wrapper {
height: 400px!important;
}

As the !important is the only thing that is overriding the element style that I coded in.

dreamsight+    8
dreamsight

I don't know how i missed the height option! wow, haha. thankyou Aleksander

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• davemoppert
      By davemoppert
      I have attached a mockup of what our slider needs to look like with a full width background image and an overlayed box with editable content. Is there a plugin that would be best suited to accommodate this? Would the Slicy Slider plugin accommodate this functionality. It's been hard to tell exactly in the demo what all the design options are. We've been a little frustrated with the options available and are unclear as how to overlay text similar to what the Quickslider use to be able to do in the previous Pagelines Framework (but obviously in this case the image would be full-width). Any help or recommendations would be much appreciated! Thanks!
    • Stephen
      By Stephen
      I'm unable to change the color of the text on the split slider. Everything is up to date. Thoughts?
    • Framegirona
      By Framegirona
      Hello Aleksander

First of all sorry if I duplicated this post because I think that I've wrotte before but I can't see no post with my content.

I'm trying on a web to get your Split slider full height depending the device that is used.

Is that posible? Thank you in advanced.
    • dreamsight
      By dreamsight+
      Hi, i've used split slider a lot prior to DMS, since upgrading to the new framework I've tried FTP'ing the splitslider file onto the site but it simply wont work. I can't see anywhere to upload it via DMS either so im at a loss here, also when i go to the store it says i need to purchase it again!? So, do i need to buy it again for DMS, or where do i upload the 'split-slider' folder?

this has got me scratching my head, any help??
    • imagineutopia
      By imagineutopia
      hi.

I have  a couple of issues going on with a split slider

The first is I can't get it to update. When I do go through the update process, it seems like it works but when I go back to the plugins page its the same message telling me to get the new version 1.8

And probably tied to that is the other issue. When I'm in preview mode and building the DMS site, the split slider doesn't display correctly and doesn't update with the images I'm using, its always see through on the DMS preview.

And then in the actual site, its displaying the demo content images but not the items I've designated.

I do not have an caching plugins on or installed on this site.

http://womenshrinking.com/

thanks