Thumbnails on Category Page

4 posts in this topic

I have 3 questions about thumbnails on a category page:

1)  Since I have pared down the text on the category pages, the thumbnails look a little lonely. I wonder if there is a way to make the thumbnails layout two or three across a row instead of just one on a row with a big space between the rows.

2) Is there anyway to adjust that space between the rows so that it's not so big?

3) Also, how can I change the size of the thumbnails on the page?

Thank you in advance.

I apologise but I am not sure what you mean by thumbnails layout in two or three across, can you provide a link the category page in question.  So we can take a closer look at you problem.

I would like to make the thumbnails larger and instead of a single column, two or three columns. Notice how the padding between the thumbnails is too large too.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, that is not possible out of the box with PageLines Framework. The best course of action would be to contact one of our Pros for assistance -

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Hide thumbnails on single post / Show thumbnails on archive posts and other aggregate pages
      By King Creative Design+
      Hi, I'm trying to show thumbnails on aggregate pages like category, archives etc., and hide thumbnails on single post pages. I have searched the Pagelines forum and followed some of the instructions given to other users with no luck. Below are two links, one is to a single post, and the other is an archive list. Right now the thumbnails are turned off in the WP postloop. 
      Both pages are on separate templates, and I tried setting the single post page to loccal and it still seems to keep the thumbnail option as a global setting.
      Thanks for your attention,
    • Hide Flipper Thumbnails?
      By frakture
      Hi there, wondering if there is a way to hide or turn off the flipper thumbnails, so all you have are the blog titles (and dates)? I've searched and haven't seen this question asked before. Thanks!
    • Thumbnails on Homepage ONLY
      By photomom86+
      This is driving me CRAZY. I want thumbnails showing on the left on my homepage ONLY.
      I want ZERO thumbnails showing on the individual post page.
      I have tried and tried to get this to work and it will not. PLEASE HELP ME.
      I followed this tutorial here:
      I've also attached a screen shot of my "current" settings though it's not doing what I think it should mean.
    • Special recent posts
      By forwardseven
      Hi guys, I have been using 'special recent posts' plugin to display recent posts via a category with a thumbnail as well, however it seems the text overlaps the thumbnails in columnizer and widgetizer. Any help would be appreciated...
      website is
    • Blog Archive/Category Page Content
      By essenceweddings
      I'm having two issues that I can't seem to find help for in the forums or documentation.
      #1, how do I remove/edit the meta box content on the archive pages and blog posts
      #2, archive/category pages don't show any sort of "more/older posts" navigation
      I switched to the default wordpress theme, and it shows "older posts" at the bottom of the list.
      Please help!
      The page in question is I have wordpress set to limit posts to 2, so you can see there's no overflow, despite a collection of several hundred posts.
      I'm using DMS version 1.1.5
      Wordpress version 3.8.1