2 posts in this topic

The site I am building is behind a company intranet firewall and I cannot log in normally to validate my developer account.  This limits my functionality quite a bit.  Is there a way to validate my license and add extensions, plugins, etc... without a connection to the internet?

No, you would have to download the products from your members area here on pagelines.com then just install them manually.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• How do I renew my license key?
      By dgsarnow+
      I have a standard DMS license (the $99 annual version). Our expiry date is coming up and I want to renew it before I go away on holiday. Do I have to buy a new one and replace the key? Can I just renew the one I have?
      There isn't any documentation or contacts details for sales that I can find anywhere. Anyone have an idea about how to address this?
      By rosita07+
      I am unable to manage the front end of my site. What should I do? I dont even see a place to enter the license. Please help.
    • Developer Access to Plugins
      By jharri74+
      Is there no longer access to some of the plugins, even with the developer account?
    • Pagelines License
      By emnandoka
      Hi guys, 
      i bought my first Pagelines-product 2012 with my partner. Then 2013 again with my company. I experimented a lot with other coding styles like HTML-templates, Visual composer Themes etc. but i now want back to Pagelines. Got my Webdesign Company going good -> http://www.kleinheinz.codes

Here is the problem:
      When im logged into my account i can renew my "old" Business Account for 288$.
      On the Mainpage of Pagelines.com is the price lower.

So i dont know that i should pick and what is best for me...

I need clean Pagelines Framework. All extra Sections i would buy or code by myself like i did before. So what option should i choose and how much is it?

Thanks in advance!

• Connection flood to Port 80?
      By Rob Thomas+
      Has anyone ever heard of this? 
      I host my active sites on Flywheel. They're totally the best.
      But I have some legacy sites that I've maintained on A Small Orange for the past year (they were originally with Living Dot, but I, sadly, left them over a billing dispute, and regretted it ever since). I was doing some routine maintenance on a site hosted at ASO over the weekend and, repeatedly, the following happened: A Small Orange blocked my IP address because they said there was a "connection flood to port 80." The only thing I was doing was editing (using the latest update in DMS2) when this happened (it usually happened after I tried to save changes/edits). I only had one page open and in use when this happened. It happened again today and ASO never responded to my repeated requests for help, so I just moved all those legacy sites over to WH Geeks (they were fast and seem okay for these type of legacy sites I need to host somewhere other than Flywheel). 
      Anyway, before I go back in and do any editing on these sites, I want to make sure this isn't something that people know about, or that it is a DSM2 related issue or what might be the cause of something like this ... basically, ASO was totally useless about why something like this would be happening. No suggestions, no clue, no shiznit.