bobbekaer

Horizontal newsletter form?

bobbekaer    0
bobbekaer

Hi :-)

I am trying to figure out how to make a horizontal form for my Mailchimp newletter. I have seen this at Marie Forleo - http://www.marieforleo.com/ ... and on http://kirsteninternational.com/

What would be the smart way using Pagelines? I have been looking into using Banners, but it seems to be quite a workaround?

I am working on bedreweb.dk/llt

Best,

Bolette

bobbekaer    0
bobbekaer

Hi Danny

Thank you - the link doesn't answer this since Mailchimp doesn't do the horizontal solution. I will go plugin-hunting  :-)

best

Bolette

eglashcreative+    2
eglashcreative

hi Bolette - 

Can you share if you've found a solution? Thanks.

Joe Eglash

Eglash Creative

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• dymond
      By dymond+
      Ahhh I screwed up. I was ALMOST DONE with my website, and tried adding a mailchimp js pop up form on the home page with this code mailchimp gave me for the pop up:
      <script type="text/javascript" src="//s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us12.list-manage.com","uuid":"d136d5c71f4509140650ecf70","lid":"ab22ff149a"}) })</script>

However, instead of adding a pop up it applied to the entire home page so now when I go to page to delet the code, I can;t... I get the stupid pop up and all i see is ablank page... please can someone out there help? Thank you! i have no idea where to manually find the code so I can delete it. I added a PL5 section "html" and dropped it in there...
      www.purplerosedesigncenters.com

• rrosewarne
      By rrosewarne
      I've had the embedded mailchimp newsletter form working on my site for a while but notice that the SUBSCRIBE BUTTON is Grey with WHITE text making it all but invisible. Mailchimp suggest deleting  'Class=Clear' but this has no effect and I cannot find the code for the button colour, it just needs to be a bit darker. Anyone got any ideas?
      website www.rosewarnegardens.com
      Thanks Rosalind
    • stefanoferruggiara
      By stefanoferruggiara
      Hi there,
      does anyone have any advice for me to embed, in a page set as Lauch Page, a simple form MailChimp (such as: name, email and submit button in line)?
      Thanks for a quick response