Sign in to follow this  
brianecenterpointnhorg

Feature Slides Missing

brianecenterpointnhorg

I have installed four feature slides in the feature setup menu and only the first one is appearing on the website. The pause button appears (or doesn't appear depending on whether I click that box or not), but no feature names or icons appear below the slides and only the first feature slides will appear. I feel like I've tried all the obvious setting changes but I can't seem to figure this one out... http://www.centerpointyouth.com Any guesses or suggestions? Ryan

cmunns

It looks like your javascript isn't loading. Most of the time this means there is a conflict with a plug-in.

brianecenterpointnhorg

thanks for the advice! through trial and error examination c-forms appears to be the culprit... any advice on what to do next beyond just deactivating it? is there a way to "fix it?" or is it something that needs to be fixed by c-forms first?

cmunns

cforms? That's really odd considering we integrate our theme with cformsII Is there any special form method you are using? I mean there are definitely alternatives to cforms but I'm curious why that is the error You have the latest version of cforms too?

brianecenterpointnhorg

ok, I don't think I had anything unusual in my forms- just a contact form. I did/do have the latest version. However... I'm not sure exactly what happened, but I reactivated cformsII plugin just now and the feature slides are still appearing. When I turned that plugin off and on earlier today it was definitely making a difference in the feature slides appearing/not appearing. Now, it's not. I've reactivated all of the plugins that I had turned off in my trial and error experiment and the feature slides are still working... so, I guess I'm all set for now! Not sure what that was, but I wouldn't have gotten there without your suggestion- Thanks!

hansonexperience

I also have this problem on http://www.hansonexperience.com/blog I see 3 features but on the categories I just see 1. When the automatic sliding is installed I also see the pause button which has no effect. By the way I did not get any plugin in my iblogpro download.... so noc form or other.