Sign in to follow this  
wspencerii

"Add Media" button not responding

wspencerii

When I click on add media on the cclaxin.com back end it will not allow me to post anything to the page. Its not responding at all and I need to upload content. Any thoughts?

In the bottom of the web browser it reads "go to # on this page" and in the url it reads "http://www.cclaxin.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=211&action=edit#" but then does nothing. No pin wheel of death or load bar response.

greenfly

Hi Wspencerii 

Please could you try disabling all non-Pagelines plugins and then trying again. 

please let us know how you got on 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

wspencerii

That worked Im going to turn on them one at a time and figure out which one it was.

greenfly

OK, could you let us know how you get on? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

wspencerii

So I turned all the vital ones back on and it seems to be working again with these ones on:

Advanced post manager

akismet

jetpack

pagelines sections

post type order

sitewit

the events calandar

uppsite-go mobile

the ones that I didnt turn on that were turned on were

hide title by randall runnels

google claendar events by ross hanney

advanced post manager demo

I could turn those ones on if need be but those were on when the issue started.

greenfly

It is up to you. If you require the functionality of those plugins continue to activate them until you find the culprit but if you can live without them you could consider it fixed. 

I would continue til i found the culprit.