Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carlton

Pricing Columns Order

Rob    547
Rob

Hi,

Apologies for the slow reply to this topic.

I've not used the Pricing Columns but what order within them are you trying to sort?  I mean which column appears on which side or the order of options below?

Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Bleuy+    0
Bleuy

Was there a resolution to this?  I have just starting working with this section and am unable to reorder the way the columns appear.  ie I have created 5 pricing columns which needs to go left to right, lowest to highest price, but its showing highest to lowest price, so I need to reorder them without recreating them.

Like the previous users I have changed the creation dates to see if this changes it (similar to posts) but it makes no difference to the order.

As always, any help would be greatly appreciated  :thumbsu:

Danny    1,327
Danny
bleuy Can you provide a link to your site with the pricing columns on, as well as screenshot of your settings please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Bleuy+    0
Bleuy

Thanks for the response Danny and sorry about my delayed response.  I have fixed the problem now, but can't remember how I did it.

• Similar Content

• OBourgeois
      By OBourgeois
      Hi

Very specific problem for us (could be answered by private mail) but a little bit urgent ...

I do a copy of our full website on 2 local computers that will be used not connected to the Internet for presentations during an exhibition.

All the web site is running except the propricing module that lost all the customization ...

Any idea to solve this problem (save/import configuration of this specific module) and do that the propricing module works in "offline" configuration ?

Best regards
      Olivier Bourgeois
    • donkrug
      By donkrug
      Do you have an educational price for pro?
    • salestrakr
      By salestrakr
      I have the pricing section installed.  I'd like to create one pricing box.  Then have it centered on the page.  Unfortunately, it shows on the left hand side of the page.  How can I center this box?

• jorgevas78
      By jorgevas78
      I keep getting an error message which reads...

Warning: Missing argument 1 for PLGal::section_template(), called in /home/jorgevas78/temple-massage.net/wp-content/themes/dms/editor/editor.handler.php on line 895 and defined in /home/jorgevas78/temple-massage.net/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/responsive-gallery/section.php on line 72

Warning: Missing argument 1 for PLGal::section_template(), called in /home/jorgevas78/temple-massage.net/wp-content/themes/dms/editor/editor.handler.php on line 895 and defined in /home/jorgevas78/temple-massage.net/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/pageline-pricing/section.php on line 77

I've deactivated all plugins and still get the error messages. 

If I can get some assistance to clear this up so I can use these features I'd appreciate it. 
    • dwiut
      By dwiut
      Sorry, I don't know whether this thread is right place to ask or not. Please correct me.

I have buy through credit card 1 licenese of DMS pro/personal. After several days I'm not satisfied because of problem activating the DMS toolbar. So I can't use feature drag n drop like other. I have ask in this forum but still not solved. So I make decision to cancel payment and ask refund. I have send email to hello@pagelines.com and fill contact form in pageline support but no answer till now.
      Somebody could give me advice how to proceed that?
      Thanks in advance