Sign in to follow this  
martymannen

Sidebar has become footer ?

martymannen

Since yesterday my sidebars are acting wierd. They've all gathered up below everthing, just above the footer. Anyone else noticed it ? www.martinquist.se

catrina

Hello, Where were they before? Also, did this start happening some point after making any changes to your files or theme options?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

martymannen

Hi, I have no recolection of making any changes. The sidebars were where they are supposed to be counting three days ago. First I just glanced at it thinking it might be the browser or something, but it seems to be stock there underneath everything. Could there have been any changes in the .php-file or something. Any ideas where and what I should look for ?

catrina

Hello, Perhaps the addition of the Features slideshow pushed it down. Was that there before? In order to get to that custom css page, it should be accessed through the custom css section of your theme options (Theme Options > Custom Code > CSS Rules).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

martymannen

@cmunns Thank you. I found 13 errors.... which .php is which ? i guess i manually have to go in there and edit it yes ?

martymannen

@cmunns Strange I don't have any recolection of changing anything. So which .php would be the correct one to look at which has to do with sidebar ? Even though it finds 13 errors it's the sidebars that are off. Everything else looks about right... I guess i don't have to tell you how lost i feel about all this... :/

martymannen

I took the easy way out. Deleted everything and reinstalled the theme. Thanks for you help !