Sign in to follow this  
bodiempowerment

Want to Hire a developer to finish what I started.

bodiempowerment    0
bodiempowerment

Hope someone can help.

I would like to hire someone to finish what I can't finish.  As a health professional this is not my field.  

If anybody is interested I will give them the details.

www.bodiempowerment.com

Pagelines Framework 2.4.1

Word Press 3.5.1

Plugins include  Poppy (uninstalled), Collapser, Always Menu on Top(uninstalled), Anything Boxes, Social Exerpt, Foot extra

Child Theme- Simplicate - uninstalled

You can read about me on the web site in the "about" section.

Ken

drken@bodiempowerment.com

radfan957    0
radfan957

I wish that I knew this before I bought Poppy.  If no one takes it over and develops it further, it's dead and a waste of money.  Please don't develop anything else if you don't plan to stick with it.

Rob    547
Rob

Hi Ken,

There seems to be some misunderstanding.  Poppy is intended to be and is a simple pop-up modal based short contact form. It's not designed for customization, but designed to be used to provide a fast, easy way for your visitors to communicate with you.

It is fully supported, and will be upgraded, as needed.  All PageLines products are well maintained, well supported and updated as needed during their lifespan.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• zeinab
      By zeinab
      Hello,
      I am looking to hire a pro to help make some finishing touches to my website. I am using the free PageLine Lite version and the website is www.thescentco.com
      If you are interested please let me know.
      Regards,
      Zeinab
    • John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      I was wondering, as we are many of us that's going over to pl5 instead of DMS2, I understand that it's grandfathered for now, and it's working on "hand-off" and all that stuff.
      But I think we all wonder, what will the approx price be..? Will it be similar to the DMS-subscription with unlimited sites, och will it be limited?

• jharri74
      By jharri74+
      Is there no longer access to some of the plugins, even with the developer account?
    • mccooluk
      By mccooluk
      Hi, I am about to start a large project and I am using Pagelines DMS to build the site.

I am looking to hire somebody to work alongside me in building the site.

If anybody is interested please send me some examples of your work and your daily rate.

If there is a more appropriate place to post this or search for Pagelines designers, I would be grateful to know.

Regards

Chris
    • dominiclane
      By dominiclane
      Hi there, have been using dms developer since it came out and loving it

One of my sites has just stopped showing the dms editor on the front end, I'm using chrome??

It just doesn't show any of the usual bits to display options, refresh the page, the toolbar at the bottom and everything is missing??

Any help greatly appreciated

Kind thanks

Dominic