Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Display the thumbnail of the current post in a Content Box Section ?

4 posts in this topic

I have a very simple question. Which code I can use to display the thumbnail of the current post (as in the exerpt) but in a box (I use a section type : "Content Box") ? I tested this : <?php echo the_post_thumbnail($id); ?>. But It's doesnt work unfortunately.
Thanks a lot

That's a question is the sort of thing you should get from or Google.  I did that for you and quickly found this:

Unfortunately, we cannot provide code or customizations via the Forum. You'd need a developer. One of our Pros might help on a fee basis.

Thanks a lot Rob for your advice. I'll keep exploring 

The link I provided at the top before, should give you the correct code.  Are you wrapping it in a div? Applying CSS to it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Image thumbnails not displaying on category pages.
      By Seejman
      Hi guys,
      Am loving the theme. Slight issue, however: when I view a list of blog posts in a category archive the image thumbnails aren't displaying. Is there anything you might be able to suggest that would fix the problem? Perhaps changing the maximum dimensions or something? :/
      Any help would be amazing. 
    • Default Category/Post Thumbnail
      By aldisney+
      I was wondering if there was a relatively easy to way automatically assign a thumbnail to a post category when displaying posts in the Masonic Gallery format, when the post doesn't have a featured image? I've got a client with a ton of posts that just won't have any featured images, but each category has a header image. I'd like to display the header image as the thumbnail for all these posts, since, going forward, my client does actually plan to use featured images.
    • Thumbnail images random sizes
      By BentleyD
      Hey guys,
      I'm working on and some of my posts in the post loop have different sized featured images. I'm not sure what's going on because they are all the same size when uploaded. Can you please help?
      The Joey Badass post is a good example.
    • Flipper Section Thumbnail Hover Element
      By Claude203
      Hi, despite using both Firebug and Google Dev Tools, I have been unable to identify the Flipper Section thumbnail image hover element. I'm trying to change its opacity and color. Could someone please help me find it. Thank you.
    • Featured Post Appears Twice
      By backwoodsmom
      The featured image appears twice in a single post. Once as the featured image, and then again as the 'thumbnail'. However, if I click the box to hide the thumbnail, it also hides it in my blog roll page. How do I hide only the extra picture in the post page and leave the blog roll images intact?