Sign in to follow this  
aimlessless

On Page Options

cmunns

Hmm...If everything else is working normally you're probably fine. Are you sure editing a page? If you just installed the theme you could try "resetting options to default" in the theme options menu

cmunns

Whoa! I've never seen that before. Do you know how to turn debugging on? Or do you have this set up on a test server so I can take a look?

aimlessless

I have it installed and set up yes. How can I privately give you the details needed? Cheers

webbdo

I have exactly the same problem... Can you say how to fix it?

webbdo

The site has been down for two days now becouse of this issu... Can you please help me whit this? I have re-installed hole WP to latest version and re-uploaded IblogPro whitout any issues but mane problem is still there whit the option..... PLEASE HELP ME!

aimlessless

I have emailed them directly with details of my Wordpress installation. I'm awaiting a reply but I'll post here when they do Pierre.

cmunns

This was my fault in the most recent update. We'll fix asap and keep you posted

cmunns

Hey guys, check for the update in Launchpad now. Let me know if you run into any other problems.

aimlessless

OK this is now mostly fixed. However when I untick the option for this: "Show Lower Sidebar on this page/post Shows up underneath other sidebar content." It does not stay unticked once updated. I'm trying to get rid of this: Looking for something? Use the form below to search the site: Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it! Visit our friends! A few highly recommended friends... * Development Blog * Documentation * Plugins * Suggest Ideas * Support Forum * Themes * WordPress Planet Archives All entries, chronologically... This is on a default featured page. Thanks

cmunns

aw. THat is not the lower sidebar. THat area is the "widgetized footer sidebars" or the "morefoot" area. There is an option for this, lemme know if you can't find it

bryan-hadaway

It's in: Theme Options > Footer Options Thanks, Bryan