Sign in to follow this  
emilindricau

Slider code

emilindricau

I use iBlogPro 4 template and want to use on the home/ feature page of my site the nivo slider. I try in one file(template_feature.php), but is not the right one, or is not the right place to intoduce the code. I follow the instructins found here. Where the code need to be introduced? In what file or what to do? And one more question: How to ad some space between the slider and the first post because the slider overlap the first post. My website is emilindricau.ro

bryan-hadaway

I have to admit I'm confused, you shouldn't have to alter the code at all? This should all be possible through Theme Options > Feature Setup and setting the actual settings on the page itself when editing it. Again, I may be misunderstanding? Thanks, Bryan

emilindricau

I want to say about the nivo slider. I use that slider instead the original feature slider from iBlogPro 4 template.

cmunns

why are you using an alternate slider to begin with? Just curious...

emilindricau

I just want to have my latest articles in the slider.

cmunns

You could try making your template_page.php file look like this ` <?php if(pagelines('featureboxes', $post->ID) && VPRO) get_template_part('pro/template_fboxes');?>

<?php if(is_home()):?> <?php if ( function_exists('show_nivo_slider') ) { show_nivo_slider(); } ?> <?php endif;?> <?php get_template_part('library/_posts');?>
<?php get_sidebar(); ?> ` That should do the correct thing if you wanted it on your home page.