Sign in to follow this  
Bleuy

Roundabout Section stacks images when Auto Rotate is enabled

Bleuy+    0
Bleuy

Hi Adam

I have just purchased the above, which is perfect for what I need but I have a few issues:-

The Roundabout contains potentially 15 images (slide presentation in jpg).  

1.  When I select the Auto Rotate option it just stacks the images on the page - this is not good!

2.  When I select the Navigation arrows these are hidden under the slides

There are a few other formatting issues that I would like to address at a later stage but at the moment, these are my key points.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Clare

cmunns    16
cmunns

Hey Clare,

Thanks for the feedback, let me check it out and get back to you with a solution. In the mean time do you have a link i can see it in action?

Bleuy+    0
Bleuy

Not on a live server at the moment unfortunately, but here is a screen print

ScreenShot when the automation is applied 

Regards 

Clare

post-48750-0-43539700-1364484421_thumb.p

cmunns    16
cmunns

I found the problem. Updating the section to 1.0.1 now.

cmunns    16
cmunns

You can update the Roundabout section through your PageLines store. 

Bleuy+    0
Bleuy

Great, that seems to do the job perfectly - would be great when you next do an upgrade to give the user the option to specify the transition timing

cmunns    16
cmunns

You're right, probably a great idea. Glad that update helped fix the problem for you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• anlinares
      By anlinares
      Looks like Pagelines and cmunns"] have abandoned support for his products.  A couple of us - @[member="sonaros - have been having an issue for a few months and need a resolution.  We're obviously not using this to develop sites now, but these sites were developed or under development before the switch so we'd appreciate some help with getting this issue resolved.

The roundabout section is rotating (even with auto rotating turned off).  If we can't fix this problem I at least need to get it slowed down.  It gives me whip lash as is.

See it on the site at: http://holleyporterwright.com/

See more details about our issues here: http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/28392-roundabout-error-autoplay-on-click/
    • anlinares
      By anlinares
      I am using the brandnav section in my header and have the roundabout section at the top of my home page.  When I scroll over drop down menu items, the the sub menu appears behind the roundabout section.  I need it to be in front so that visitors can actually see the menu.  I know the slides already have z-indexes applied but I tried applying z-indexes to the brandnav section, the nav itself, the roundabout, and the page without success.  Help, please!
    • anlinares
      By anlinares
      Hi!  I would like my roundabout section to only rotate when clicked.  But once it is clicked, it begins auto rotating.

Using Roundabout v1.2

http://ashleylinares.com/hpw
    • sonaros
      By sonaros
      Is there a way to take the roundabout headline and content and create an overlay on the right hand side of each slide?

Thanks!