benz_admin

500 Error on category page

James B    436
James B

Hi there, how did you add the category page to the menu? Using a custom menu from appearance>menus from the wp admin area?

These pages are created dynamically. The errors that seem to be showing in your error log are related to the transposh plugin and an seo plugin, so I'm not sure they'd be related directly. You could try disabling them to see if it had any effect.

If that still has no effect go into Pagelines>site options>advanced and enable the debug option. Let us know when this is activated and we'll see if there's anything else showing in there for you.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

benz_admin    0
benz_admin

Thanks for your reply.

To create the menu, I used the appearanc> menu and I added the category.

I tryed do deactivate and delete both plugins (transposh and seo) but the issue persists.

I just enable the debug option as you suggest.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Please disable all non-PageLines plugins and see if this resolves your issue. Like James mentioned category pages are created dynamically when you create a category. Therefore, this is most likely not related to PageLines.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny    1,327
Danny

Can you disable PageLines Framework as your default theme and enable Twenty Twelve. Once you have completed this, please reply here informing us.

Danny    1,327
Danny

Ok, so the problem persists, its an issue with your Wordpress installation and isn't related to PageLines Framework. Therefore, the best course of action is to post this question on the Wordpress support forums.

Danny    1,327
Danny

No problem, hope your issue gets resolved.