Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jjherman

BB Press installed but still getting message it's not installed

jjherman    1
jjherman

bbPress was detected.

Looks like your running a supported plugin but your not using our integrations whatsit.
Get it from the store now! →

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

You do not have the bbPress/PageLines plugin installed.

Please go to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Store > Plugins > Free Plugins and install the bbPress for PageLines. This will resolve your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

jjherman    1
jjherman

i installed buddy press and bbpress. I did this before. I did it where you showed me and then i did it through ftp. Not sure what's going on? Thanks.

jjherman    1
jjherman

I installed the wordpress plugin and then I installed the others. I've tried all combinations at this point.

jjherman    1
jjherman

I think my old thread was marked as solved. Its not though. I've installed everything. The plugin through plugins section and then bbpress for pagelines. 

http://goo.gl/6awLg

What am I doing wrong here?

Simon    247
Simon

Which other topic?

Simon    247
Simon

The 'old' thread isn't even a day old is not marked resolved and is in the correct area. Please keep it there.

Simon    247
Simon

Merged topics.

Simon    247
Simon

Do you have the integration plugin active? Can you post a screenshot of the plugins admin area.

jjherman    1
jjherman

Oh wow did not activate in plugins section. I think it's good just working out the details. Thanks!

gwiley    3
gwiley

I installed bbpress and got the message across the top of my site.  I went to the pagelines store through my admin panel, but I get an error when I try to install the 'extension'(?) I guess it is.  A lot of the free plugins don't have a graphic next to the application/extension any longer.  Do I need to download them from somewhere else?  How do I download/install them if not?

Rob    547
Rob

gwiley

This is an old, resolved topic.  Please open a new one, so we know what system you're using. Provide a link and tell us as much detail as possible.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• camaran
      By camaran
      If i install bbpress 2.5.7 i have a white page in article content and in other page content, can you check if contect section work with the last versione of bbpress?

From my test it's bbpress login widget to give me problem
    • theredbaron
      By theredbaron
      Hi guys,

Hopefully someone can help me out on this one, as I struggling to find a solution!

This is definitely a DMS2/bbPress issue, as I have tried it on a fresh install with no plugins. If I try to edit a forum reply, I am getting a post excerpt instead of the bbPress front-end editor showing. The editor works ok for editing topics.

The WordPress admin bar is also being corrupted on this page (see screenshot).[attachment=2680:Screenshot from 2015-03-11 14:00:46.png] 

This is a shot of the 'Edit Topic' screen which does work. [attachment=2679:Screenshot from 2015-03-11 13:54:23.png]

The 'Edit Reply' page shows fine in Twenty Fifteen wp theme.

I am getting no errors logged in DMS of from wp-debug.

Please help because this is driving me nuts!  :hot: 

DMS Debug Info
      WordPress Version
      WordPress Debug
      Enabled
      Multisite Enabled
      No
      Current Role
      Administrator
      Framework Version
      PHP Version
      WP_DEBUG
      Yes
      WP memory limit
      40 MB
      WP MAX memory limit
      256 MB
      PHP memory limit
      256 MB
      Mysql version
      WP Max Upload Size
      64 MB
      PHP POST Max Size
      64 MB
      PHP Max Execution Time
      30s
      PHP type
      Cgi-fcgi
      WebServer software
      Apache/2.4.9 (Unix)
      OS
      Linux
      Installed Plugins
      bbpress/bbpress.php
      dms-dev-tools/dms-dev-tools.php
      dms-plugin-pro/dms-plugin-pro.php
    • solosails
      By solosails
      I have DMS2 installed using a child theme, and BBPress forum plugin

When I go to view a non admin user profile page, I get a 404 page not found error.

The only page that will display is the Keymaster Admin account.

I have followed a few threads here with the same issue and have managed to get the profile to display by dropping in a post loop section and enabling the legacy mode with view full content, however, this still leaves a jumbled 'post' preview at the top of the page.

Any help much appreciated.
    • massmosaic
      By massmosaic
      Hi Pagelines Guru's

I've installed BBPress on my staging website (rad.mosaicearth.com). 
      Here's a link to a forum on my site: http://rad.mosaicear...ure-discussion/. Here's another to another forum: http://rad.mosaicearth.com/forum

I am told: "Fatal error: Class 'PageLinesIntegration' not found in /home/content/61/9474861/html/rad/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-bbpress/pagelines-bbpress.php on line 92"

I found this thread: http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/32054-is-there-currently-a-working-bbpress-compatibility-plugin/ and installed  the plugin-pagelines-bbpress.zip from the package. I am still getting an error for BBPress on my pagelines site.

I'm using wordpress 3.8, BBPress 2.02 and DMS 1.1.4. I'm fairly certain from Martin's response in that thread that BBPress isn't compatible with DMS. Can you plz advise?

Also, wanted to ask what is the difference between pagelines and DMS? Is DMS just the name for the default theme of pagelines? Just want to be sure as that other forum post confused me.

Thanks.
    • brianocar
      By brianocar
      Hello,

I'm using the latest versions of Pagelines and bbPress. I've set up my bbPress forums but the resulting forums page doesn't look right at all.

I've read about a plugin that makes PageLines work with bbPress but I can't find it, the most recent post being here. I emailed the helpdesk as advised but they directed me back here to the forums.

Is there a working plugin that makes bbPress work in Pagelines? Alternatively, is there another forum plugin that will work with Pagelines? (preferably free and simple to use!)

My forum does not really need to be integrated (visually) into the rest of my site - it can appear like a separate site without the Pagelines theme, menu, etc..

Thanks,
      Brian