Sign in to follow this  
jplace

PayPal Links

jplace

I've repurposed one of the social icons at the top of my iBlogPro setup as a PayPal "Donate" button. When I initially set up the link to the PayPal page it worked as planned. It has since defaulted to a 'fatal error' message. I have redone this (re-pasted the PayPal link and updated the page) and again it worked fine at first, then at some point eventually defaulted to an error message. I have the same PayPal link in one of the feature boxes at the bottom of the page. That iteration of the link has always worked properly. Sooooooo, is there potentially a conflict on the PayPal end, or is there something about pasting a full URL in the social icons at the top? Any help or insight will be greatly appreciated. Here's the site: www.neurochallenge.org

jplace

OK, I see that I was incorrect in just pasting the URL to the PayPal page and that I need to include form code. So now I need to figure out where to include the form code.

bryan-hadaway

Not necessarily. Have you tried the secured/saved email link version? Thanks, Bryan

jplace

Yes, that appears to work. Thanks. For anyone else searching, PayPal gives you the option of selecting code for website or email use. Select the email code, which will be "https://..." instead of "<form..." Very simple.