Sign in to follow this  
imagineutopia

Page options won't save and goes to a 404 error

imagineutopia    6
imagineutopia
I have moved 2 of my important sites to a host called westhost but I'm having a very serious issue that's holding me up.

if I go to pagelines > page options > and then make a change and hit the Save Options button, instead of saving, its failing and landing me on a 404 page.

my second site, stringchange.com does the same thing kinda, but instead of taking me to a 404 page, it shows me some crazy giant options page thats not meant to be seen by humans. 

However, when I am in the Site Options area and save it, it saves just fine.

Page Options is broke on both sites.

I have put in a support ticket with the westhost people. I'm a little worried though. If they are not a good host of pagelines I'll go else where, but maybe its something simple.

I'm running Wordpress 3.5.1, with the latest pagelines. But I did move these sites. Is there a way to force reload the pagelines framework?

I've made a user for you on both sites.

[edited out login details - mod's check the admin notes] - James

thanks,

John

post-47601-0-49468200-1363990978_thumb.j

post-47601-0-88828000-1363990985_thumb.j

James B    436
James B

Hi John

This usually relates to an issue with mod_security. Check with your host to see if this enabled and if so, ask them to disabled it in your wp-admin folder.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B