Sign in to follow this  
dfwcard

Whitehouse Pro eps graphic file

dfwcard

Is there another format other than eps? Or is there a simple way to edit the file? The template comes with red, black, blue, etc. I would like one that is more purple. Any ideas on how to edit the file easily to create the colors necessary? Thanks much!

dfwcard

Actually I do have Photoshop CS4, however I'm not sure what to do with the eps after the colors have been edited. Can you walk me through quickly?

cryptoking

hey jon, I don't have the eps file so I'm not sure how it looks, but the easiest way for me is to open some of the images from the theme > pro > images- (e.g.) featurebg-green.jpg - open in photoshop so you have the perfect size. then you can drag & drop your new colors (graphics) to the featurebg-green.jpg and re-optimize the jpg. or better yet, save it as a working .psd file and then Save for Web devices and replace the featurebg-green.jpg. i actually replaced all my green theme image files in the pro directory with my new color. this way, when i choose the Green theme, it'll will be my new color instead of green. my 2?? ~aaron

bryan-hadaway

There are many tricks to colorize something. The easiest is probably to go to: Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation > Then change the Hue to the color range you want and then play with the Saturation and Lightness to refine. Then save as the same name and format as the graphic in the theme and then upload and overwrite the old one. Thanks, Bryan

dfwcard

Thanks again for your help Bryan and Aaron, but where exactly do I upload the .eps file after its been edited. I can't find an eps file in the Whitehouse Pro files.

cmunns

They would be saved as web graphics. (.jpg , .gif, or .png) EPS is just a file type that allow you to make edits to original effects and vectors where the other file types are for output.