camaran

mediawiki version for integration

camaran    4
camaran

hi, can i use the latest mediawiki version for integrate with pagelines framework?

I try but i have error when i edit the wiki page

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Can you provide more information please, what version are you using and what is the error ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

camaran    4
camaran

"Your edit has been rejected because your client mangled the punctuation characters in the edit token. The edit has been rejected to prevent corruption of the page text. This sometimes happens when you are using a buggy web-based anonymous proxy service." when enable the integration, without work

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Can you disable the PageLines MediaWiki template and enable on that comes included with MediaWiki. Then see if the issue persists, if it does, its an issue with MediaWiki, therefore you will need to contact their support team.

If you do a search for your issue, that you posted above, you will see that it's a common issue, with MediaWiki from the looks of it.

camaran    4
camaran

without integration with pagelines my mediwiki work without problem

Danny    1,327
Danny

What version of MediaWIki are you using,  so I can investigate the issue.

Danny    1,327
Danny

We are looking into this, as soon as we have more information, we will reply here.

James B    436
James B

Hi there, I've installed media wiki 1.20.3 with the pagelines integration and it worked fine.

Check out this post - http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/17670-mediawiki-integration/ client was having the same issue, turned out to be related to php magic quotes being turned off.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B