SaleekR

Yet Another Nav Align topic

SaleekR    1
SaleekR

Ok, I'll admit that I've searched and seen a few topics on this with various suggestions, but unless I'm seeing wrong, they all seem to be prior to 2011. So here is my request for updated info based on the framework in it's present version.

How do I align any of the nav bars to the right of the branding logo?

I don't have a site built as yet, and I've used some css before to kind of get the effect, but it's always messy when trying to make it look good in a responsive setting.  So i'd really like some advice in what is currently the best was to do this and which nav type would this work best with.

I just want to hear the current methods before i start thinking about using it in my layout idea.

SaleekR    1
SaleekR

Sigh, now i feel small and that i just didn't read :(

But thanks Catrina :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• lionel1
      By lionel1
      Hi,
      i try to put some images (Logos) in the Agency module / clients module section
      But i only can put 6 logos though the module propose to add more item
      Thanks for ur help
      Lionel 
      Capture d’écran 2017-06-27 à 20.55.27.png 
    • Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys,
      I just migrated from DMS to PageLines Platform 5 and noticed that after uploading my fav icon to Site Images, the default PageLines icon is still showing in my browser as well as in the HTML source code.
      The page in question is www.michaelkummer.com - is there anything else I need to do in order to update the favicon?
      Thanks
      Michael

• Lucas
      By Lucas+
      Hi there! i was trying to increase the logo size and the font size on the Navi Bar. I've already read some other topics about this question, and let me tell you that i'm a little bit unexperienced on this topic. I don't know where exactly i have to insert the CSS code to modify this aspect. Here there is an screenshot of where i'm triying to add the code. Sorry for probably a very obvious question and thank you.

greetings!

• jeomiland
      By jeomiland+
      Thanks to some great feedback from a forum member and reconfiguring page design, I've got a media box in upper left of a site, small nav area right of that, then a nav bar area below that. What's best section to use for a simple clickable logo graphic you want to take users to home page? Don't see a place to set destination URL in Media Box attributes?
      http://verdanthomeproducts.com/
      thanks
    • JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi to all,
      I always have this problem and I'm unhappy with the fix I usually apply for aligning columns at the bottom (see attached).
      For example: I use two text boxes side by side. Both text columns have a background colour. Text column 1 has 200 words and text column 2 has 300 words.
      How do I easily get them to align at the bottom without using a min-height declaration? I want to get text column 1 with 200 words to fit the height of text column 2 if that makes sense?
      Thanks for any help on this!
      Cheers,
      James