Sign in to follow this  
caspersjan

Hide Standard Crackbar

caspersjan    13
caspersjan

Dear Nick, I have a little problem with Crackbar - I see it has very few threads so in general it must be quite foolproof. It may well be just me. I discovered the utility of the Fixed Crackbar but am struggling to remove the Standard Crackbar. Now I have two Crackbars, one below the other. How can I remove or hide the Standard Crackbar? I have already "unselected" the theme and menu link for it but it remains stubborn. I am sure the solution is easy but I tried everything and cannot find it. Thank you for your help, yours faithfully, Jan.

caspersjan    13
caspersjan

Dear Nick, I did not think of doing that. Great stuff! Thank you, for solving another little conundrum - over 6000 miles in twenty minutes flat no less! Greetings and keep up the good work, yours faithfully, Jan.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• sheilahoff
      By sheilahoff+
      I've posted this on Nick's site but thought for those who are using CrackBar you might also post your experiences here.

I’m just starting to try DMS2 upgrades on a local dev server. The last site completely broke with Crackbar with this error: Fatal error:

Call to undefined function build_passive_section() in /var/www/hoffmangraphics/staging-site/wp-content/plugins/crackbar/sections/crackbar/section.php on line 42

I’ve disabled it by moving out of plug-in folder. I can use a different navbar now if necessary but wondered if you know about this and plan to fix it or not. Thanks.

• sabbadoo32
      By sabbadoo32
      When I take the NavBar out via Drag and Drop, I don't see it.

When I turn on the Fixed Nav bar, I see both NavBar and Fixed NavBar.

When I turn on CrackBar, I see both NavBar and CrackBar

PL version 2.44
      WP version 3.6.1
      Chrome browser

Attached a screenshot, PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SCREENSHOT WAS TAKEN WITH ALL PLUGINS DEACTIVATED.  

What is also weird is that once I did this, a problem I had with properly configured drop-downs not actuating was solved.

• abielski
      By abielski
      Is there a way to change the URL for the crackbar logo. By default it links to the homepage of the site. I would like to link it to another site entirely.
    • bonnysteele
      By bonnysteele
      Hi. 
      I'd like to be able to access my dropdown menu items without having to click first on the parent. Can anyone offer a solution to this? 

My temp site is here: http://ewiconnect.com.166-70-198-2.plesk02.xmission.com/wordpress/

Thanks,
      Bonny
    • icjackson
      By icjackson+
      Unchecking the option in Site Options > Header and Footer does not affect Crackbar :(