butcher

Pagelines Transtalions Center - How to aprove 'waiting' transtaltions?

butcher+    3
butcher

As I mentioned in the topic. How to aprove translated phrases in the Pagelines Translation Center. I've translater and modified a lot of phrases in the Polish Translation and it's been few weeks right now and they are still waitng for who ?!

The previous one were pretty awfully translated by some childish (I guess) Paweł Chrobak (beefens) who has no idea what 'Features' means and don't know the specifics of Pagelines... I really want to get this done. 

Please help :)

Your big fan

butcher

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi Butcher,

Thank you for contributing to the Translation center. I will contact our translation center administrator on your behalf.

• Like 1

Please search our forums, before posting!

butcher+    3
butcher

Any progress with that translation center administrator ? :)

butcher+    3
butcher

Hey Ninja - I really would like to help with this translation center 4 polish trans, just help me out with it....

greenfly    230
greenfly

Hello Butcher - We will contact the administrator to check up on this and update you shortly. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Simon    247
Simon

User butcher added as Polish validator.

butcher+    3
butcher

That's super cool. Is there a way to contact other contributors from this translation. I've seen 3-4 people that have translated some stuff and while i'm 99% sure about what they translated I just wanted to discus it with them... and again, thx - I felt a little bit limited without it :D