Accordy Slider Accordy Slider not sliding images stacked virtically

4 posts in this topic

Hi there, I have just purchased this plugin and it looks great...I have put it on here as you can see it is stacked up vertically?

I have tried deactivating all my other plugins, it is a new site setup so shouldnt be anything conflicting? I also tried it on two of my sites and it did the same? 

I thought perhaps some of the files had not uploaded correctly so have ftp and done through pagelines...

Im sure its something silly any ideas?

It looks wierd... for some reason, your install calls the section accordy-slider on mine it is accordy-section.

Anyways, I made a fix in the LESS file to take care of the section ID #accordy-slider as well.

Update the section to 1.3.1 and you will be all set :)

Hi there, Great support.. where do I get the 1.31 version from? will it update in pagelines store shortly?

As far as I know, PL updates the store every 24 hours.

It might be on your PL Dashboard already though. Login and see if it comes up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Accordy Slider Blank
      By sherman65616
      When I try to put a custom image in the slider all the slides turn to white blank spaces.
      Here's my website.
      The one on top is the default, the second has images assigned
    • Color for individual slider tabs
      By SaleekR
      I guess the title says it all. How do i give each tab a specific color? Similar to the stich theme.
    • Accordy Not Working Properly
      By jjrob114
      Hey there...
      Accordy doesn't seem to be working properly.
      The images are displayed in a stack without any styling whatsoever.
      Any idea what might be causing this?
    • How to install Accordy Slider on Website
      By urbanmassagegr
      I recently purchased Accordy Slider and can't figure out how to add it to my site. I installed it in the Plugins section in the Wordpress part of the site, but I don't know if that is right. When I click on Edit to try and customize the plugin, it just gives the basic info about what the Accordy Slider does and I don't see anywhere that gives me options to customize it. I originally tried to install it in the Sections part of Pagelines but it wouldn't let me. Help please.
    • Accordy-Slider Just 2 slides available to populate
      By alishabird
      New to DMS and I love your Accordy-slider. I'm using chrome and having some problems with accordy-slider. Here is my site:
      2 out of the 10 possible slides are available for data but reguardless of the # I select I do not get any more slides.
      Can you help?
      Thanks, Alisha