gadget tabs

4 posts in this topic

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere, but I couldn't find any reference to it anywhere, but...

Is it possible to add more tabs to the gadget plugin? There are five available in Global Settings but I need more...

I don't believe there is a way to add more tabs. Are you trying to add more icons?

No, I'm just trying to add more tabs as I'm using it as an additional navigation device and I have 7 pages to link to. No way to add more tabs?

Hi there, I've just double checked for you, yeah no way to add more tabs unfortunately. Not unless you were confident with code and could re-coded the back end of the plugin to accommodate it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Gadget DMS 2
      By dreamsight+
      No icons showing in Gadget. Is compatible with DMS 2? Anyway to add our own icons to it?
    • Gadget different appearance on mobile devices
      By studio37+
      I like the gadget, and I have it on my website to provide a link to my facebook-page.
      I only have one problem with it:
      If the gadget icon is shown permanently, it disturbs the appearance of the page viewed on a mobile device. On the other hand, if the icon is only shown on hover, it is not "showy" enough on a normal monitor.
      Is there a way to let a mobile device show the icon only on hover, while it is displayed permanently on a normal monitor?
      I also use the Mobile Menu plugin. is it possible to add something to it's CSS to let the gadged change?
      Thanks for an answer,
    • Gadget color preferences
      By blueemerald
      HI there..

very happy so far with Pagelines and the ease with which I can use it. I do however have a query.

I quite like gadget and am currently using it. I would however like to change the colors to match the scheme of my site, perhaps make the color of the bar transparent and change icon and font colors. I simply can't find the css for this plug in anywhere.
      Any hints guys?
    • Gadget: Showing only 3 icons, despite 5 links being configured.
      By Veltig
      Apologies in advance for an invalid Topic Prefix.  "Gadget" was no where to be found on that drop-down list.
      As for my issue with Gadget:
      All five (5) links have been configured, and icons selected, but only 1-3 appear.
      I've looked for a setting that might control the # of links/icons to display, but haven't found any.
      Any suggestions?

Thank you.
    • Support Touch devices
      By Jackey+
      Very nice!
      In a collapsed state it is not usable on touch devices (iPhone, iPad). 
      Maybe a small lip that stays visible (with a optional gadget icon).