Sign in to follow this  
janetravis

Nav classic on mobile devices

janetravis    1
janetravis

Hi

Nav Classic does not show mobile menu when resizing browser window?

NAV BAR works fine though, i can see he mobile version by resizing browser window.

I have installed SIMPLE CSS LITE and have customized NAV Classic, but mobile menu is very important, have to have it.

Appeciate any input on this.

thx

jane

post-48985-0-86380400-1363699956_thumb.p

greenfly    230
greenfly

Could you provide a link to your site please?

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

catrina    103
catrina

I see NavBar fine on my mobile browser (Safari on iPhone). What are you using to view your site on mobile?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

janetravis    1
janetravis

NAvbar is fine, NAV CLASSIC does not show mobile menu, or is not designed to do that?

Both menus active on the site now.

James B    436
James B

The classic nav isn't designed to have a mobile menu, there is a plugin you can use which will allow this, check out http://www.pagelines.com/store/plugins/mobile-menu/

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

janetravis    1
janetravis

perfect, works great. thx.

Also, is there any way to copy NAV BAR CSS to NAV CLASSIC? I like to get the round corners and shadows of NAV BAR for teh CLASSIC.

thx

Danny    1,327
Danny

You can use the NavBar CSS on the NavClassic. However, you will be required to change the classes as they're different on NavBar and Nav Classic.

Please search our forums, before posting!