Sign in to follow this  
cregt

New pro User: posts are doubling in WH theme?

cregt

I have some (not all) posts doubling foe some reason. Ive checked the posts themselves, and they are OK Two examples below: http://commercial-real-estate-tucson.com/blog/commercial-real-estate/sb1070-already-affecting-tucson-arizona-commercial-real-estate-market/ http://commercial-real-estate-tucson.com/blog/commercial-leasing/make-changing-market-work-for-you/ Any one know about this? Thanks much

catrina

Hello, Go to Theme Options > Pages and Posts and check the "Post Excerpt Placement" section to see if the "Don't Show" option is selected. If it's not, you should select it and then save your options. It will get rid of the duplicates.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cregt

Thank you Catrina, how nice of you. As soon as I did that, it fixed it, but now the home page only shows titles, no excepts? Thank you again C

catrina

Hello, Go to Theme Options > Pages and Posts and select the "Only on blog pages and search" option under the Post Excerpt Placement section. That should make it so that the post entries show up on the blog pages, but not in the single posts.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cregt

Just as I found my own answer - there you were with it to. Thank Catrina

cregt

My last post was no true. When I did both your intructs Catrina, only LESS than a sentence shows on the blog pages. So how do I control HOW MUCH except shows? Also, how does one TURN OFF pageline control of excerpts, if I wanted top use a plugin to do it??