• Similar Content

• rsmm
      By rsmm
      I've figured out how to turn a single section into a plugin by looking at the code for the PL Next Box. And this loads into DMS with no problems.     
      Here's an example of the header
      /*   Plugin Name: SMS Spacer   PageLines: true   Version: 1.0.0   Section: true   Class Name: SMS_Spacer   Filter: component   Loading: active */ class SMS_Spacer extends PageLinesSection { //do section stuff } However, I have yet to figure out how to load in a pack of sections from one plugin. Is this possible?

Am I posting this message in the most applicable forum category?

• jagipson
      By jagipson+
      I was curious why our video is loading so slow on our site we are working on http://pharmacistrecruitersusa.com/
      When its finally up and running it runs smooth, but until it loads it just a blank white screen. This is just a sample video as well, low quality. Its going to take forever to load when we get a better quality video in place of it.

So why is it taking so much time to load?
      Is there a program or settings you suggest to make the video load quicker?

I used after effects to render out my mp4 and then used a convertor for the webm and ogg

• outtareach
      By outtareach
      Installed and updated the plugin and could barely use wordpress.  I did a scan and the speed was a D, I deactivated it and deleted it and now performance is better and backend loads better.  Uninstalled all other plugins til I got to that and it is what was slowing site down.  Just wanted to let you know.
    • acutservizi
      By acutservizi
      Hi, i'm sure this is a lower-than-average question.
      I've tried to understand how iboxes work but i can't get out of it. I don't know where and how to add the image to "images" media type iboxes.
      Can you also tell me what attribute should i change to modify mouseover backcolor for "icon font" media type
      Thank you

• gesnet
      By gesnet
      Hello People & Thanks in advance for any light you could bring !

I have this terrible problem i cant understand why it appear... 

I have 3 different websites with the same Pagelines Lite template and in all of them i have the same custom code and sliders, they are really similar; No new plugins were installed since the Quicslider Worked...

Here is what is happening... :

the Quickslider wont load... meaning that it only loads a 1000x10px frame, like the one it appears when you wait until the quickslider's image loads... 

Detail: None of the quicksliders will load in the entire website:

www.gesnetconsultores.com

Please, if you know the answer or anything it could be causing this problem i would be really thankfull !

Cheers everybody! 

Nik